How to draw a Witch for kids
How to draw a witch is a great tutorial for kids and beginners with easy step-by-step drawing instructions. Witch drawing is famous among kids during Halloween time.
Magic, cast spells, and other supernatural powers are used by them to influence others. In the modern invention, witches wear the pointed hat which symbolizes and resembles evil energy and the horns of the devil.
If you are looking forward to drawing a witch for Halloween then follow the given tutorial given here for your help. Get ready with your pen and pencil and the tutorial with explanatory text as well as a detailed illustration.
How to draw a Witch:
How to draw a Witch for kids:
Broom on witch is also very famous among kids. You can start by following the given steps:
- Begin with the pointed hat which is a little tilted.
- Then, draw a brim around it.
- Draw the facial features and long pointed nose.
- Sketch hair following parallel lines.
- Draw a folded arm holding the broom.
- Use a curved line to draw the body.
- Below the body draw a broomstick.
- At the end draw brooms head with pointed edges.
- Drawing is complete and color it with bright color.
Step by step Witch drawing for kids:
If any of you wants to draw a witch for Halloween then we are here with solution. In the given tutorial we will learn a male witch standing on a broom with pointed boot. By focusing on hat, boot, broom stick you can make it look funny. Not always facial features are important, projection is curly-toed boots make an adorable silhouette.
There is a huge demand for witch drawing so, what are you waiting for? Take a sheet of paper and a pencil, eraser so we can start drawing a witch together. You can grab your coloring supplies to color your drawing at the end. If you liked this tutorial and looking forward to drawing a few more things then visit our other articles for easy drawing tutorials.